Advertisement

VLOG | Massive thrift store + yard sales | She just isn't having it...

VLOG | Massive thrift store + yard sales | She just isn't having it... Come hang out with us as we have a full adventurous day!! We start the day with a 5K race, then a chaotic visit to a massive thrift store and yard sale. More adventures are come with a birthday party and a relaxing time home. Whew, I think that covers it!

SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy!!...........................................


Fall Home Decor Tour:


Thrifted Fall Clothing Haul:



About me:
I am a small town music teacher who enjoys simple and thrifted living,diy's and homemaking!! I enjoy sharing my lifestyle with all of you and glorifying the Lord in the process.


Connect with me:
Instagram@ daveekilian

vintage,decor,thrift,rustic decor,organizing,cleaning,declutter,haul,farmhouse,style,homemaking,vlog,day in the life,thrift store,massive thrift store,thrifting,diy decor,farmhouse decor,party,adventure,go carts,running,postpardum exercise,baby,life with a baby,fall outdoor activities,yard sale,garage sales,

Post a Comment

0 Comments