Advertisement

A Fun Mail Day With A MYSTERY Piece of Mail?! Who Sent It??

A Fun Mail Day With A MYSTERY Piece of Mail?! Who Sent It?? Another Mail day opening is complete! And I got a package from a mystery fan?!? Who is it?? They gave me an AWESOME Allen Lazard Football Card, so Thank you SO much! The mystery part is crazy, there's no return address or anything, so I have no idea!

Mail days are always so much fun with the eBay Football Cards I receive, the Trades and the Care Packages I get from my subscribers / friends! This football collecting hobby is so much fun and keeps me busy, so I really enjoy this hobby. I hope you all get some great enjoyment out of the football card collecting hobby as well! Thank you all so much for supporting the channel, it's grown much larger than I ever imagined! You guys are awesome!!

Thank you for watching everyone, I appreciate it! I hope you have a great rest of your day!

If interested in any of the cards I opened, feel free to message me on Instagram at Vikings95_cards or email me at Vikings95.cards@gmail.com and I will try and get back to you ASAP! I hope you enjoy my football opening videos! Also, Please go and like my facebook page, Vikings95, which can be found here: Thank you all!

Football,Football Cards,Sports,Sports Cards,Hobby,NFL,Football Trading Cards,Football Opening,Football Hits,NFL Cards,Football Collecting,Football Box Opening,Football 1/1,2019 football,Football Mail Day,Awesome Cards,Awesome Football,Vikings95,Mail,Football Packages,Football Mail Opening,football cards collection,Football Card Opening,Care Package Football,subscriber gifts,fan mail video,Vikings95 Mail,Packages,crazy,iowa state,Cyclones,Vikings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments