Advertisement

Béis Backpack Review & What Fits Inside My Travel Carry On Bag

Béis Backpack Review & What Fits Inside My Travel Carry On Bag #beistravel #beisbackpack #beisbackpackreview #beisweekender #beiscosmeticcase #beiswhatfitsinside #whatsinmytravelbag #whatsinmycarryon

I hope you enjoy my review of “The Backpack@ from Béis! This is a great, functional bag that can be used for work and plane travel as a personal item carry on! Béis is a line of travel and lifestyle bags and accessories by Shay Mitchell that are designed to make your life easier - stay tuned for more reviews!

Thank you for watching! Please subscribe to my channel =)

Instagram @aheatedmess

Email: aheatedmess@gmail.com

Lobster clasps with key ring:

Mentioned Videos:

Béis “The Weekender” Review and What Fits Inside


Top Four Favorites from the LV Men's Collection

My Louis Vuitton Collection - Non-Monogram (Damier, Epi, Vernis, Men's, Multicolor, Cruise, Denim)

LV Multi Pochette Bag Review and DIY Dupe

LV Belt Hack - How to Convert LV Monogram Shoulder Strap to Belt


YSL Lou Camera Bag Review and DIY Tassel Z


My Favorite, Most Used, Best Louis Vuitton SLGs

TAG! My Most Used, Least Used, and Cutest Handbags (inadvertent Louis Vuitton edition)

Sprayground Sharks in Paris Backpack Triple Unboxing and Review - LV Dupe?

LV Quadruple Unboxing - Hard to find Monogram, Jungle Collection

My Favorites:
Lobster Clasp *without chain*
Crossbody Chain strap
Crossbody Smaller chain strap
Key ring lobster clasp extenders small
PM Agenda pouch
PM Agenda pen
4 Leaf Clover Bag Charm
Pom Bag Charm
Damier Bear Charm
Tassel charm
Neverfull Bag organizer
Sheet Mask set
Stroller Hooks
Baby Bottle / Sippy Cup Strap holder

beis travel,beis the backpack,beis backpack review,beis backpack what fits inside,beis weekender review,beis cosmetic case review,what fits in my carry on backpack,personal item carry on bag,backpack for work,

Post a Comment

0 Comments