Advertisement

Cha Kutumaini Sina - My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less NZK 068

Cha Kutumaini Sina - My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less NZK 068 My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less - Cha Kutumaini Sina.

1. Cha kutumaini sina, ila damu yake Bwana,
Sina wema wakutosha Dhambi zangu kuziosha.

Kwake Yesu nasimama,
Ndiye Mwamba; ni salama;
Ndiye Mwamba; ni salama.

2. Njia yangu iwe ndefu yeye hunipa wokovu;
Mawimbi yakinipiga nguvu zake ndiyo nanga.

3. Damu yake na sadaka nategemea daima,
Yote chini yakiisha, Mwokozi atanitosha.

4. Nikiitwa hukumuni, Rohoni nina amani;
Nikivikwa haki yake, sina hofu mbele zake.

SDA HYMNAL NO. 522 MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS.

1. My hope is built on nothing less
than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
but wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

On Christ the solid rock I stand;
all other ground is sinking sand,
all other ground is sinking sand.

2. When Darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on his unchanging grace.
in every high and stormy gale,
my anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, his covenant, his blood
supports me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
he then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
O may I then in him be found!
Dressed in his righteousness alone,
faultless to stand before the throne.

Lyrics supplied by Brown Neumann, Migori/Kenya.
Adapted from Nyimbo Za Kristo No. 068.
Makalios.
Edward Mote as Writer.

Ps 9:10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Ps 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Zaburi 18:2 BWANA ni mwamba wangu, ngome yangu na mwokozi wangu,
Mungu wangu ni mwamba wangu ninayemkimbilia. Yeye ni ngao yangu na pembe ya
wokovu wangu, ngome yangu.

Zaburi 18:2 Bwana ni jabali langu, na boma langu, na mwokozi wangu, Mungu wangu, mwamba wangu ninayemkimbilia, Ngao yangu, na pembe ya wokovu wangu, na ngome yangu.

Ps 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and
my high tower.

The songs uploaded here are purely to edify, encourage & bless you. They belong to their rightful owners and there’s no intention to use the tracks for any monetary gain save for the stated objective.
Kindly check channel's DISCLAIMER;

Do share! With thanks;

#NyimboZaKristo #TenziZaRohoni #MakaliosNzk

Nyimbo Za Kristo,Tenzi Za Rohoni,Swahili Hymns,Makalios,

Post a Comment

0 Comments