Advertisement

DIY: How to make an interesting dress with a decorative seam. Pattern making.

DIY: How to make an interesting dress with a decorative seam. Pattern making. To buy my video courses go to:


10 measurement cutting system:



How to make a bomber jacket:



How to make a classic women's shirt:



How to make a summer dress:



How to make a chiffon dress:



How to make a polo style buttoned placket:



How to sew a fly zipper:



This is Global Fashion Workshop. I remind you that we post new videos every day.
Today I'd like to show you how to make a pattern for an interesting dress with a waist seam.
The design is pretty complicated. In the next videos, I’ll show you how to cut and tack the dress.
Be different and beautiful.
My name is Paukshte Irina.
Buy my courses, subscribe to my channel, write comments, share the videos, press the like and bell buttons.
I would really appreciate your support.
Thank you!

#sewing #dress #pattern

paukshte,paukshte fashion workshop,how to make a dress,how to sew a dress,dress pattern,dress tutorial,dress design,dress making,dress sewing,diy dress,dress,dress sewing tutorial,chanel,chanel dress,chanel design,chanel style,chanel tutorial,dress design ideas,evening dress,beautiful dress,interesting dress,sewing tutorial,sewing,sew,decorative seam,decorative seam sewing,waist seam,waist seam tutorial,waist seam dress,pattern drafting,pattern,

Post a Comment

0 Comments