Advertisement

The Best Triumph Modification | Eliminating Speed Twin Throttle slop

The Best Triumph Modification | Eliminating Speed Twin Throttle slop In this video I fit spacers in my throttle to eliminate the slop. This should decrease the jerkiness or choppy throttle that many throttle by wire motorcycles suffer from... I'm hoping anyway!

Throttle Spacers – Triumph Throttle by Wire Models:



Subscribe here:

Social Media:
Facebook /
Instagram /

Full Disclaimer: I am an Amazon Affiliate, by clicking these links it will help me a bit financially, Thanks if you do!!

Camera Gear I use:
Panasonic G85 /
Canon G7X /
Rode VideoMic Pro /
GoPro Hero 7 Black /
GoPro Hero 5 Blacl /
GoPro Session 5 /
Manfrotto Tripod /
Purple Panda Lav Mic /
Lume Cube /


Riding Gear I use:
Shoei GT-Air /
Icon Truant ii boots /

Artlist songs used in this video:
I Dont know whats gonna kill me, By AMBeef
While she smiled, By Space Doves

Triumph Speed Twin,Speed Twin,2019 triumph,triumph ride,motorcycle ride,motorcycle mods,motovlog,motovlogger,motovlogging,motorcycle throttle,snatchy throttle,best triumph mods,cheapest motorcycle mods,easiest motorcycle mods,throttle spacer,motorcycle throttle cable adjustment,motorcycle throttle spacer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments