Advertisement

I bought 'FREE' Pokemon Cards from Wish.. and I ended up with OVER 150 ULTRA RARES!

I bought 'FREE' Pokemon Cards from Wish.. and I ended up with OVER 150 ULTRA RARES! Taking a more in depth look to "free" Pokemon cards from wish! How does this end up.. well watch the video and find out! Let's just say there's A TON of ultra rare cards! Ranging from GX, EX, Full Art, and Secret Rares! Thanks for supporting!

►Subscribe and be part of The Ghoul Army here!


► My Gaming Channel down below!


►Follow me on Instagram!
►Follow me on Twitter!


►Contact DarkGhoul here for business inquires!
DarkGhoulx@gmail.com

►Send me Fanmail for videos!
Dark Ghoul
P.O. BOX 370363
Las Vegas, NV 89137

►My eBay Store!


►GET OFFICIAL GHOUL ARMY MERCH AND REP THE ARMY!
Merch:

pokemon cards,pokemon opening,pokemon unboxing,pokemon tcg,pokemon card opening,pokemon box opening,opening pokemon cards,opening pokemon,pokemon pack opening,pokemon ultra rares,pokemon gx cards,free pokemon cards,darkghoul,darkghoul pokemon,pokemon,opening,unboxing,pokemon booster box,pokemon booster packs,pokemon wish app,wish,wish app,rare pokemon cards,pokemon ex cards,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon xy,pokemon best pulls,pokemon cards unboxing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments