Advertisement

Transplant Medications 27 months post

Transplant Medications 27 months post Here's a look at my current medications! Some are specifically transplant related, others are CF related, and some are for other purposes (such a neuropathy, RLS and CFRD).
This is a brief summary of the med and purpose. Doses and frequency were not mentioned.
*Disclaimer: I am 27 months post-transplant. When I was initially transplanted I was on WAY more meds, taking upwards of 80 pills a day. I am down to these meds after over 2 years having been transplanted.
*I do not own the rights to the background music. Windows Video Editor.

CF,bilateral lung transplant,cystic fibrosis,lung disease,UWMC,delta f508,hospital,surgery,organ donation,donate life,lifecenter northwest,fearless,transplant team,pulmonary,oxygen,respiratory therapy,medication,tachrolimus,prednisone,azathioprine,bactrim,azithormyacin,pantoprazole,amytriptaline,pancrealipase,zofran,magnesium,vitamind d,calcium,insulin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments