Advertisement

I just got the new Honda Africa Twin 1100. Here are the first impressions [4K]

I just got the new Honda Africa Twin 1100. Here are the first impressions [4K] Hello everyone. I just got the first unit of the new Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin in the Czech Republic for about one-year long term review. I am happy to share with you my thoughts and also I may be comparing this a lot with my Yamaha Ténéré 700 (Here's my playlist of long-term reviews:

Oh, let me know in comments if you have any questions about this motorcycle. I will answer them either in some of my future videos or I will do separate Q&A video.

So if you want to stay updated, subscribe to my channel and I'll see you next time:


*** Advertisement ***
Come riding to Canary Ride. It is the best place to ride a bike. This is my friend's motorcycle rental company: CanaryRide - You can use a coupon "jednoustopou2019" to get 10 % discount from your order.

Some people asks about the clothes I usually wear on the bike. Here it is:
Leather Jacket Scott -
Sumemr Jacket PSI -
Jeans Blauer -
Jeans Revit -
Shoes Sidi -
Gloves Helstons -
Helmet HJC RPHA 11 -
Enduro Helmet Kenny -
Enduro gloves Kenny -
Technical stuff - what I usually use
GoPro -
Sony A7 III -
Garmin VIRB 360 -
Zoom HRN4 Pro -
Rode Smartlav+ -

Honda Africa Twin 1100,CRF1100L,honda crf1100l review,honda africa twin 1100 review,honda africa twin 1100 price,honda africa twin 1100 first impressions,honda africa twin 2020,africa twin 2020 review,africa twin 2020 road test,

Post a Comment

0 Comments