Advertisement

I tested EVERY jumpshot base on 2K.. & i found a SECRET base NO one knows about!

I tested EVERY jumpshot base on 2K.. & i found a SECRET base NO one knows about! No one knows about this base, i put a lot of time into finding it and I can't miss anymore... They're going to have to patch me!! I hope you guys enjoy this base before 2k patches it.. Because this base is by far my favorite. I never used a base this fast.. its faster than every one of your favorite youtubers bases that they use. No one would guess to use it either! IF you're looking for a jumpshot and you've been struggling then struggle no more!! I put the time in and now I have found this secret jumpshot. IT works after patch 8, the base is the fastest after patch 8 as well. Thank yall for the patience you've had, I will be back with a lot of videos and tutorials. When im back i'll be perfecting the steezo roll as well. ENJOY, Stay up, and bless up!!

business inquiries: coolieyaadman@gmail.com

Instagram:
Twitter:

DONATION LINK:






*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS


#NBA2K20 #2k20 #NBA

best jumpshot after patch 2K20,demigod glitch 2k20,BEST JUMPER after patch 8 2K20,demigod 2K20,2k20 fastest jumpshot,MYCAREER GLITCH 2K20,BADGE GLITCH NBA2K20,BEST PARK REP METHOD 2K20,NBA2K20 HOW TO GET shooting badges,HOW TO GET shooting BADGES FASTER 2K20,get shooting badges quick 2k20,nba 2k20 best shooting badges,shooting badges fast 2k20,shooting badge method 2k,2k20 shooting badge method,best shooting badge method 2k20,best jumpshot base,patch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments