Advertisement

One day in my Life - Naile Zoupani

One day in my Life - Naile Zoupani Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller.....

Thank you George & Anna from Centralespresso 132 Auburn Road Hawthorn 3122 for allowing me to film at your fantastic coffee/wine house.

Great coffee/wines guys so if you are in the area, please drop in and tell Anna &George that Naile sent you.

Thank you Joe once again for participating in my video.

Clint Barton + Laura Barton | Meet Barton Family [ Honey, I'm Home. ] 2 sec fair use of voice only from the movie Avengers..No copyright infringement
Music:

Upbeat Energetic Hip Hop Style Royalty Free Music **Full** (YouTube, Vimeo, TV, Documentaries, Footage, Commercial, Background) No cheap electronic frills but only pure urban energy in this royalty free music piece!

One day in my life,get ready with me,day at work,professional nail extensions,food shopping at woolworths,coffee at Central espresso,A typical day in my life,a day in my life at work,A busy day in my life,what i do in a day,balancing work and life,my daily routine,a productive day in my life,a day in my life in australia,Nje dite ne jeten time Naile Zhupani,

Post a Comment

0 Comments