Advertisement

The Struggles Of 'Relaxed' Hair- It's Not All Kittens & Rainbows--Sit Back And Relax With Me

The Struggles Of 'Relaxed' Hair- It's Not All Kittens & Rainbows--Sit Back And Relax With Me The Struggles Of "Relaxed" It's Not All kittens & Rainbows.


**HEY WHY NOT FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA IT'S FREE**

INSTAGRAM: TRAYRIFFIC_X
TWITTER: TYABABI
SNAPCHAT: RUNNIS2004

BUSINESS INQURIES ONLY: runnis2004@yahoo.com

Music: “Crying over you” by Chris Morrow
Music: "Summertime Love" by Lakey

***HEY CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS ***

Don't Feed Negativity into your life.


Why some men are full of **ish**


Clean my car with me "EPIC FAIL"


3 Month Relaxer Update


How I maintain my relaxed hair.


Back to the Creamy Crack ..I relaxed my hair.


Re-Creating A Celebrity


Vlog #43 A day In the life


Things I regret paying for


Robots serving food in restaurants


Reasons you're not getting hired


Reason you're scared of commitment


Things that annoy you in a relationship


Fun Fact Friday #3


Pineapple Ponytail


Create Different hair looks


Sensationnel Wig "Evans"

I Treated Myself For My Birthday


Outre's Wig "Moira"


Straightening my Course Natural hair.

trayriffic,relaxed,relaxed hair,the truth,rainbows,sit back,straight hair,flat irons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments