Advertisement

'Other Friends' ALL COVERS In One (Steven Universe)

'Other Friends' ALL COVERS In One (Steven Universe) WARNING: Headphone Users!!

most popular covers of "Other Friends" from Steven Universe in one video...

▬▬▬▬▬ Info ▬▬▬▬▬

✿ Series: Steven Universe (The Movie) ✿
✿ Song: Other Friends ✿
✿ Character: Spinel ✿

Cover Used:
* Caleb Hyles
* KittenSneeze
* CG5
* inkshowdude
* annapantsu
* imafrog_mf
* riverdude covers
* Luk.
* Jakeneutron
* UmbraticForest

▬▬▬▬▬ Discord ▬▬▬▬▬

feel free to join to my server:


▬▬▬▬▬ Note ▬▬▬▬▬

I do NOT own anything, all rights goes to the respective owners

If you need me to removed anything from my channel, please e-mail me

steven universe,steven universe other friends,other friends,steven universe spinel,spinel,rebecca sugar,steven universe the movie,steven universe movie,cartoon network,

Post a Comment

0 Comments