Advertisement

'Rainy Night Revelations' πŸ“ Cougar Roleplay πŸ“ GFE πŸ“ Confessions πŸ“ Rainy Night πŸ“ Kissing πŸ“ ASMR

'Rainy Night Revelations' πŸ“ Cougar Roleplay πŸ“ GFE πŸ“ Confessions πŸ“ Rainy Night πŸ“ Kissing πŸ“ ASMR Hello my sweet strawberries!

If you haven't already, check out my FIRST Cougar and Cub audio here:

After you wake me up in the middle of the night, I take you to bed with me to warm up. However, I decide tonight's the night I tell you something important, or I might never tell you, sweet boy.


πŸ“ Patreon:
πŸ“ Buy Me a Coffee:
πŸ“ Subreddit:

---

Video Credits:
πŸ“ Pexels
πŸ“ FreeSound

roleplay,friends to lovers,romantic,girlfriend experience,love,female audio,gfe,girlfriend roleplay,sweet audio,aural honey,relationship roleplay,role play,girlfriend role play,sweet,personal attention,relationship role play,auralhoney,asmr roleplay,asmr role play,girlfriend asmr,asmr girlfriend roleplay,asmr,friends,confession,i love you,love you,strawberries,strawberry fields,cougar,cub,mature,older woman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments