Advertisement

Stitch With Me ~ How to adjust your sleep schedule

Stitch With Me ~ How to adjust your sleep schedule Dream Water ~

Demonade cross stitch pattern ~

Witchy Stitcher Etsy shop ~

Witchy Stitcher website ~

Fiberlicious Chalklate fabric ~

Elan Lap Stand show & tell ~

Luminolite cordless clip-on light ~

How I carry threads ~

Different kinds of lighting for cross stitch ~

Rolaframe scroll frame demo ~

Needle threader demo ~

Thread counter demo ~

Seam ripper demo ~

How to read a cross stitch pattern:

What size fabric to use for a cross stitch pattern:

How to find the center of your fabric:

How to use floss in your cross stitch project:

------------------------------------------------------
E-mail me! hahn.danielle@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram @stitcherista

Support my channel through Patreon!

Sign up for Rakuten (formerly eBates) ~

My Amazon Associates Page ~

My 1-2-3 Stitch Wish List ~
and enter my e-mail: hahn.danielle@gmail.com

My Amazon Wish List ~

Find me on Goodreads!

How I became a scopist (my job) and work from home ~

If you want to send me stuff or communicate through the mail:
Danielle Jones
P.O. Box 1151
Pasadena, Maryland 21123

schedule

Post a Comment

0 Comments