Advertisement

Targeted individuals I QUIT CIGARETTES UN AWAKENED THAT MEANS mind control is bullshit!You can quit

Targeted individuals I QUIT CIGARETTES UN AWAKENED THAT MEANS mind control is bullshit!You can quit I quit smoking cigarettes when I was un-awaken that means the mind control is bullshit.

#quitsmoking #tisupport #endcigs #throat #targeting


el💥MATRIX SPELL DEPLETED 2018🌈🎆Here by force not by will🙏🏽I was asked to come forward & share my life story with the public. I am spiritual kinetic warrioress, universe crystal child, highly intuitive Empath who has lived a life that was not mine & survived it! I am to learn & bring awareness towards the life we all call the “sex business” and the matrix spy. I am not proud of my past but here to accept the backlash or listening eye. I have witnessed many near death experiences & have lost great friends from drug addictions.These tragic events has strengthen me & it is a must to help others who are in the need of the same sense of direction. I am to leave my trace to incorporate new ways against the Matrix fate! As the spells break I will release decoded solutions that my angels guide me to tell. All mirages and demon oracles will be demolished. To be different you must be an outcast!

targetedindividuals,gangstalkers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments