Advertisement

Type A | Type B (Tetris) - GaMetal Remix

Type A | Type B (Tetris) - GaMetal Remix Song 2 from the "GaMetal" album is here: here's a double remix of both Type A and Type B from Tetris!

While Contra music was the first game music I ever covered, it was never released publicly (until I threw it in the JonnyAtma.com bio).

The first VGM remix I recorded and released publicly, via Youtube, was the Type A theme from Tetris. Though I recorded it in 2009, I didn't release it (along with other 2009 recordings) until the beginning of 2010.

This time around, I've also thrown in the Type B theme. Enjoy!

Gameplay footage by TheHarDeOne (Thank you!)



◆ Support GaMetal on Patreon!
◆ Follow me on Twitch:
◆ Follow me on Twitter:
◆ GaMetal shirts and more:
◆ Interested in the EQ I use, or even the shelf stuff?
◆ New Acoustic Short/Loop channel:
◆ GaMetal Discord:
◆ Download GaMetal songs and more:
◆ GaMetal Reddit:

GaMetal,Jonny Atma,Video Game Metal,tetris,tetris remix,tetris music,tetris a theme,tetris b theme,tetris b theme remix,tetris a theme remix,tetris a theme smash,tetris a type,tetris a remix,tetris a music,tetris b remix,tetris b music,tetris b type,tetris type b,tetris type a,tetris type a remix,tetris type a theme,tetris type b remix,tetris type a music,tetris type b music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments