Advertisement

WHOM SHALL I FEAR WHEN MY GOD IS WITH ME AND FOR ME?πŸ”₯πŸ•ŠπŸ”₯

WHOM SHALL I FEAR WHEN MY GOD IS WITH ME AND FOR ME?πŸ”₯πŸ•ŠπŸ”₯ Isaiah 41:9
I brought you from the ends of the earth and called you from its farthest corners. I said, ‘You are My servant.’ I have chosen and not rejected you. 10Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness. 11Behold, all who rage against you will be ashamed and disgraced; those who contend with you will be reduced to nothing and will perish.…

Romans 8:31
What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Genesis 15:1
After these events, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward."

uteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid or terrified of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."

Isaiah 40:29
He gives power to the faint and increases the strength of the weak.

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you: "Do not fear, I will help you."

Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and appoint you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land, to apportion its desolate inheritances,

2 Timothy 1:6
For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power, love, and self-control. 8So do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, or of me, His prisoner. Instead, join me in suffering for the gospel by the power of God.…

Demon Spirit of Fear,Fear is From Hell,God's Spirit is POWER,DO NOT FEAR!,I AM WITH YOU!,WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME?,GOD IS FOR ME!,GOD IS FOR YOU!,God Destroys Our Enemies!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments