Advertisement

You'll will need this flashlight to assist you on the journey.

You'll will need this flashlight to assist you on the journey. It's a nice flashlight. Trust me.
Basically talking about people being more dependant on the creation of their creator then there actual creator.

I deleted the tweet talking about how nations that were ounce under God leaving him to serve other Gods and him removing his covering and presence and allowing other Gods to enter and rule over them because I do not want to discourage people.


****Correction****

I actually should feel fortunate and blessed.

The closer I am to them the more of a blessed they are, and the more cursed I am.
So I should be thankful, the further I am from them the better it is for me and less cursed and in darkness I am.

I would have went through life being among them and actually thought they were good people and they would have messed me up in even worse ways in where I would not have been able to have recovered and walked away in my right mind and in good health and full of life and still standing if I was still among them.

.........still learning.

journey.

Post a Comment

0 Comments