Advertisement

ASMR | Cozy Living Room Triggers for Instant Relaxation πŸŽ„πŸ§Έ✨

ASMR | Cozy Living Room Triggers for Instant Relaxation πŸŽ„πŸ§Έ✨ My patreon:
My instagram:

Do you want to see me outside of ASMR ?

Subscribe to my couples channel :

BOYFRIENDS ASMR CHANNEL:


Welcome back to my channel, I am so happy that you stopped by. I love you very much and my goal is to make you relax. Oh? What am I doing? Just giving you a lovely brain massage! :)

I created a patreon

I accept donations:

paypal;

Business Inquiries/Collabs:
batalaasmrmgmt@gmail.com

couples Instagram; jaynbeetv :


instagram: official_batalasasmr :

asmr,videos,roleplay,relaxing,doing,your,makeup,hair,tapping,couples,batalas,asmr living room tour,asmr living room tapping,asmr christmas tree tapping,asmr tapping on christmas ornaments,asmr tapping around my living room,asmr living room tingles,asmr instant relaxation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments