Advertisement

Can you CURE eye floaters?

Can you CURE eye floaters? Can you cure eye floaters with pineapple? I have no idea but even if it minimizes them for me I’ll take it.

I’m certainly not a doctor but, for not a lot of money, it’s worth a try to me. I’ll do updates along the way so if you or someone you know has eye floaters share this with them and follow along while I test this idea.

While Bromeliane can be purchased as a supplement I’m not planning to try any at this time.

In general my channel is about building things and testing equipment and electronics that I have purchased for myself. I’m working on my audio quality and editing so my channel is a work in progress.

If you have any questions or comments on anything just post it in the comments and I’ll get to it as fast as I can. Keep in mind I do have a day job so it may take me a day or so to answer.


If you like to read research papers here’s a link:

#daviddoesstuff my other channel is related to RC cars and RC trucks. #rcmodsquad

Eye floaters,Cure eye floaters,Journal of American science,#daviddoesstuff,#rcmodsquad,Eye health,Eye supplements,best eye supplements,cure eye floaters - natural remedies and solutions,cure eye floaters at home,doctor eye health,eye care,eye floaters anxiety,eye floaters pineapple,eye floaters subliminal,eye healthy foods,eye supplements for floaters,floaters in eye,floaters in the eye,floaters in vision,floaters treatment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments