Advertisement

ClubWear Try On Haul | ILODRESS REVIEW | Bandage Dresses for ALL BODY TYPES

ClubWear Try On Haul | ILODRESS  REVIEW | Bandage Dresses for ALL BODY TYPES Take a look at these bandage dresses from !! I am amazed by this brand and their quality, what do you think? :P

Dress 1:
Dress 2:
Dress 3:

20% off with a code: 2Veronica0

MY OFFICIAL LINKS:

My NEW T-shirts and Merchandise:


for exclusive & uncensored images, contact me directly ;)

WEBSITE:


CONTACT:


FACEBOOK:


new FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:


TWITTER:


IMDB:


AUTOGRAPHED POLAROIDS: (email me for more)
www.VivaLaVery.com/the-store/

AMAZON WISHLIST:


IG Stories:
veronicalavery_is_back

..& if you feel like supporting my channel and make it to my VIP list, PayPal is a way to do it! Please include any info in the note and/or email so I know it’s YOU who sent the kind support! :) Thank you so much!

PAYPAL:
veve.lavery@aol.com

...filmed & edited by yours truly :)

ilodress,ilodress review,ilodress try on,bandage dress,clubwear plus zie,clubwear try on,date night look book,date night haul,club wear haul,my ex wouldn't let me wear,clothes my ex wouldn't let me wear,club dress try on,veronica lavery,bandage dress amazon,amazon try on,club dresses amazon,pretty little things try on,go jane try on,dollskill try on,dollskill,dollskill haul,dress body type,how to dress my body type,fashionnova try on haul,fashionnova,

Post a Comment

0 Comments