Advertisement

EPIC KILMAT Sound Deadener Install & Payoff

EPIC KILMAT Sound Deadener Install & Payoff EPIC KILMAT Sound Deadener Install & Payoff

I've been wanting to install sound deadener in my 1995 GMC Suburban since I bought it. Upon doing some research I found this product called KILMAT that seemed to get great reviews. This is a very low cost alternative to the big names in the business. Due to the great reviews and the low cost I decided to buy it and install. The experience was great.

*** I am an Amazon associate. I make a commission based on sales through my Amazon associate links.***

KILMAT -
Roller -
Nylon Trim Removal Tools -


Best Sound Deadening Material
How To Sound Deaden Your Car
How To Install Sound Deadener
Here's Why You Should Sound Deaden Your Vehicle Immediately!

***This channel is for entertainment purposes only! Do not do what I do. Do not take my advice. I am not a professional. The methods I use may be completely wrong and/or dangerous. Please seek professional help with anything and everything and do your own due diligence (research). Working on cars is extremely dangerous. I am not responsible for any loss of life or limb or property. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. THIS CHANNEL IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!***

FTC Disclaimer: I am an Amazon associate. As such, I earn a percentage of sales made through Amazon associate links found in the description of my videos and on my website and other places.

Car,Truck,Automotive,kilmat,sound deadener,sound mat,Noico,Dynamat,how to deaden sound,best sound deadener,car sound deadening,sound deadening material,

Post a Comment

0 Comments