Advertisement

COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE || Virginia Tech

COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE || Virginia Tech COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE || Virginia Tech
this isn't a normal week, I promise... but exam weeks SUCKKKK

follow my socials!
instagram @mayasummerss

companies: if you would like to work with me or send me products for review, email contact@tablerockmanagement.com

xoxo,
Maya

music in this video:
Music by Cults - my psone just died -
Music by Cults - 2099 -
Music by VALNTN - Mona Lisa -
Music by Ashton Edminster - Explain It at the Coffee Shop -
Music by Ryan Little - play to lose. -
Music by Clueless Kit - Paradise -
Music by frumhere, kevatta - warm feeling -
Music by Fiji Blue - Day by Day -

Maya summers,college week in my life,week in my life,vlog,college vlog,virginia tech,virginia tech vlog,freshman at virginia tech,exam week,how i study for exams,college exam week,midterm week vlog,college life,virginia tech dorm,emma topp,productive week in my life,productive college day in my life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments