Advertisement

From an Ordinary Indian Immigrant to an Entrepreneur | iVaruntube |

From an Ordinary Indian Immigrant to an Entrepreneur | iVaruntube | People move to the United States with dreams to attain a comfortable life, but tend to spend majority of it merely working. Those people cannot be blamed!! Being in a different country can be daunting and having responsibilities on top of that make it that much harder to have that "Comfort" that most people seek.

I am lucky that I got a chance to achieve my goals because my parents have been my shield since I have moved here. It is my turn to give back, but not in a way where I have to give up on my goals.

This is a land of opportunities for people who are ACTION TAKERS, and that is WHO I AM, and here is my daily life :)

Curved Mirror:

Toby Tranter:

Pretty Awkward:

Stock footage provided by Elsa Luebing, downloaded from

All Timecards (Spongebob):


Thank you for watching :)

Indian,Immigrant,entrepreneur,entrepreneur motivation,business,business owner,SouthEast Asian,Marketing Agency,Day Trading,PDT,PDT Rule,Books,Reader,Indian in America,Success,Leader,Marketing,Punjabi in America,Hindu in America,Indians in US,

Post a Comment

0 Comments