Advertisement

GRWM: for reception makeup || wedding look || traditional and glossy makeup || beauty with brain

GRWM: for reception makeup || wedding look || traditional and glossy makeup || beauty with brain #receptionmakeup #weddingmakeup #GRWM #traditionalmakeup #glossymakeup #like #share #subscribe #beautywithbrain

Good vibes facial oil

NY bae primer

NY bar concealer

Sivanna colors check contour palette

Wet n wild eye shadow palette

Swiss beauty metallic liquid eyeshadow

NY bae eyeliner

Stay quirky eyeliner


Hi girls,
Hope you like my video
👉 plz subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such amazing videos😘😘😘

📌YouTube channel ➡️

📌You can connect me on👇
✔️Instagram ➡️ anupriya.dey.75
✔️Facebook profile & page ➡️
Anupriya dey chatterjee
Beauty-With-Brain

📌For business or collaboration 👇
Email ID ➡️ anude29@gmail.com

➡Camera I am using - vivo v11 pro -
➡️mic I am using -
➡️tripod I am using -
➡background I am using -

🚩 Disclaimer 🚩

✔️ all the content in this channel is made by me the channel owner (anupriya dey)
✔️ on all the products (sponsored or not) I will give my honest review
✔️ the information provided on this channel is for general purposes and should not be considered as professional advice
✔️ before using any of the content from my videos, kindly first take permission
✔️ so let's live happily, learn from each other and grow together

🙏thanks for watching 🙏
Plz subscribe, like, share

💕💕Love you 😘😘
Bye bye 👋👋

brain

Post a Comment

0 Comments