Advertisement

How to make zipper wallet mold | DIY mold | Leather craft

How to make zipper wallet mold | DIY mold | Leather craft Hello guys~

I made a video about how to make a mold.
This mold is very useful when you make a zipper wallet.
I was asked what's the thing when I make zipper wallet, so I intend to answer that question with this video~ ^^

And also, I briefly explained how to attach a zipper to the leather.
I thought that that is the trickest part when we make a zipper wallet.

Anyway, Enjoy the video~

making a mold,wallet mold,diy mold,craft ideas,leather craft tutorial,leather craft,craft technique,how to make a mold,making wallet,wallet design,sewing leather,財布作り,制作钱包,製作錢包,monedeo,portefeuilleage,digitale Brieftasche erstellen,Создать бумажник,arduo,Làm động tác của Ji Sub,การทําจีซอบ,pendeteksian,가죽공예,지퍼 몰드 만들기,

Post a Comment

0 Comments