Advertisement

my son told me he introduced something new to his school😳

my son told me he introduced something new to his school😳 INSTAGRAM @ ABIANDFAMILYY


stila Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer, Tan 13

Hey guys!! If you are new here you are most definitely welcome!! My name is Abi, mom of 5, 2 biological children and 3 step children. Ibrahim is still in Nigerian will be joining us soon. Yusra my older daughter is 19 and Maleek is 15. My biological children are Leila and maleeka 5&6. Subscribe to our channel to see more of my life. Oh and I married to the love of my life Qamar. I would love you to subscribe and join my youtube journey being MOTHER to these wonderful children. You can follow us on instagram @ abiandfamilyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Children Channel here and Subscribe they are so cute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WATCH MY OKRO SOUP RECIPE & MY COOKING CHANNEL



Camera I use to film:
CANON 5TI:

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY LASHES.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER CHANNELS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

CHECK OUT MY COOKING CHANNEL:



CHECK OUT MY WEIGHT LOSS CHANNEL:



CHECK MY LITTLE KIDS CHANNEL:


CHECK OUT YUSRA CHANNEL:


WATCH OUR LAST VIDEO:
CLEAN WITH ME :




____________________________________________
LETTERS?
Abi Lanre
PO Box 82818
Toronto, ON M5A3Y2


WATCH OUR PREVIOUS VIDEOS:






WATCH WHY I CAME ABROAD:


WATCH OUR PREVIOUS VLOGS:






#dayinthelifeofmomof4 #familyvlog abiandfamily


ROMANTIC Valentine's Day COOK WITH ME WITH HUBBY


OUR LOW INCOME AFRICAN GROCERY HAUL



HUSBAND TAG:

YUSRA'S CHANNEL

Vlogmas 2019,day in the life of mom of 4,day in the life of mom of 5,day in the life of mom of 6,day in the life of mom of 7,day in the life of mom of 8,day in the life of mom of 9,day in the life of mom of 10,Nigerian movies new release 2019,yoruba movies latest 2019,African movies new release 2019,Ghanaian movies latest 2019,African comedy movies latest 2019,Nigerian family vlog,Black family vlog,sisi yemmie,tara henderson,yoruba movies comedy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments