Advertisement

Streaming Monday FINALE!! Skin care, personal, culture and LGBTQ chat

Streaming Monday FINALE!! Skin care, personal, culture and LGBTQ chat This is the last livestream, so we went extra long and talked about a lot of things. Lots of love to you all, and thank you for being with me over the past 9 years!

Notes:

Makeup:
Primer: Wet n Wild Photo Focus Matte primer
Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow, Oslo
Concealer: Covergirl Trublend Undercover Concealer, 200 and 600
Powder: Tarte Amazonian Clay loose powder
Contour: Fenty Matchstix Amber
Bronzer:
Blush: Alamar Medium-Tan blush palette (the pink shade)
Highlight: Wet n Wild The Sweetest Bling
Lips: Huda Metallic Lipstick, Cake Day
Eyes: Huda New Nudes, Sydney Grace Plum Wrong, Colourpop Supernova Shadow Over Again
Mascara: L'Oreal Unlimited waterproof and Kiko Milano Unforgettable Mascara waterproof
Brows: ABH Brow Wiz, Medium Brown, Hourglass brow gel, Soft Brown
Lashes: Ardell Baby Demi
Nails:


(if you read all this, leave a cat emoji bc you're a cool cat.)

------------------

Hi, I'm Veronica, a CIDESCO certified, medically trained esthetician. As of 2018, I have been an esthetician for 15 years! My resume includes a famous LA plastic surgery center's medical spa, a five-star hotel, two of the most famous waxing institutions in Beverly Hills, and I have spent four years consulting with brands on R&D and marketing. My skin care philosophy may be a bit different than a lot of what you hear about on the internet, but it's based on many years of professional and personal experience and study. And my cats are cute.

If anything that I say is helpful to you, I would sincerely appreciate if you take a moment to like and share my videos!

xo

LGBTQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments