Advertisement

OUR SAVIOR SAVES! The RAPTURE|HARPAZO|ESCAPE event will occur & soon. Praise you Jesus Christ 🙌👆👑

OUR SAVIOR SAVES! The RAPTURE|HARPAZO|ESCAPE event will occur & soon. Praise you Jesus Christ 🙌👆👑 Hebrews 4:12- For the WORD of God is quick, and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of thoughts and intents of the heart.

HIS WORD holds more power than we can imagine. I am not the best speaker and am not even close to the smartest Bible scholar however I have a love and passion inside me for the King of Kings, Jesus Christ, and I look to SEEK HIM in everyway possible while bringing HOPE to the body such as others have done for me. I guess you can say, just doing my part! All glory be to you King Jesus! The AUTHOR and CREATOR of everything!

🙌👆👑

Post a Comment

0 Comments