Advertisement

SONY PSN ERROR (WS - 37469 - 9)

SONY PSN ERROR (WS - 37469 - 9) All jokes aside. I can't sign into PSN, but I can connect to WiFi very easily. When I try to sign in, an error code pops up and I can't go any further, the error code is (WS-37469-9). I don't think it should be important to mention (since I checked with PlayStation chat or whatever it's called), but I just recently moved to Vietnam about 3 months ago. Oh and also I feel like that has nothing to do with the issue since it only started a couple days ago. If anyone is readying this please help! Lol the struggle is real rn!🤦

Sorry about the Pirates of the Caribbean 2 hours in the background, it's just so good and I need some emotional support in my time of need.

Ok hopefully someone watches this and can help me out... Until then 🤷

37469

Post a Comment

0 Comments