Advertisement

SoT Tuesday “Generally Slooping About!” - Stream 16 (Broadcast 07|May|2019)

SoT Tuesday “Generally Slooping About!” - Stream 16 (Broadcast 07|May|2019) Thank you for watching and be sure to smash that like button with the power of a thousand suns! Also join me for a livestream every Fri & Sat on Twitch @ 7pm;

Check out The Village Discord server and become part of the best community ever;

Leave a tip if you think I did good job and help keep my channel ad free;

Or become one of my patrons and truly become a legend of the village;

There are also the standard social media places where I occasionally hang out;
FaceBook;
Twitter;
Instagram;

Also, I now create and publish on my own board games under the name Team Custard Kraken and picking up any of my games is a great way to support my crazy attempt to not have to get a real job;

Stay awesome you crazy diamond!
Antastiq

twitch,games,Antastiq,AntastiqGames,Funny Commentary,Gaming,Funny,British Gamer,Gamplay,Walkthrough,Playthrough,Commentary,Funny Moments,Twitch Livestream,Livestream,Livestreaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments