Advertisement

VLOGMAS GOING TO THE SHOP MISS A STORE $1 MAKE UP AND HUGE HAUL

VLOGMAS GOING TO THE SHOP MISS A STORE $1 MAKE UP AND HUGE HAUL Click 1080p Watch in HD

It'ss officially December! vlogmas has started. Still will be posting tutorials and things! But I hope you guys enjoy :) My sister came to town and we drove 5 hours to the famous shop miss a where everything is a dollar. They have make up and accessories, it was quite an experience lol!

But I spent a total of $150 to start my basic make up kit.

xoxo chels


OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:

Follow me on Instagram!


Come say hi on Twitter!


This is where I post vlogs and tutorials:


Let's be friends on Facebook!



For business inquires : PR (product review) or Collaborations Send me an E-mail to my personal address: chelseamjackson@gmail.com

Are you a Company that would like to hear my honest thought's and opinions about your product ? If so , Please send an email to chelseamjackson@gmail.com

couture creator,chelsea jay,vlogmas,black vlogmas,black vloggers,mommy daughter vlog,shop miss a,miss a,going to the shop miss a store,one dollar make up,$1 make up,cheap make up,make up haul,miss a make up haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments