Advertisement

What it was like to live with so many MURDERERS!

What it was like to live with so many MURDERERS! Hey everyone.... Please do not be mad at me for not uploading a TC but I have not had any time to do proper research about anyone but I will try to make it up to u guys soon. Y'all know Christmas is coming up and I have some gifts to buy specially for myself lol.

In this video I am telling you guys what It was like to live with so many different people knowing all the things that they have done. Enjoy the video and have an amazing day. DO NOT FORGET THAT I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS.


DONE FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON!!
*************************************************************

Amazon Store


My Ebook


My paperback book:


***************************************************************
If you want to see exclusive content:
Where I upload 4 extra videos for $3 a month
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡





If you would like to donate to my channel:πŸ™



*************************************************************
Follow me on the Gram!

*************************************************************
Business inquiry:
Womensprisontalk@gmail.com

***********************************************************
Why I went to Prison:


Why I live in Panama:

************************************************************

Prison channel drama,Prison channel,Christina randall,Jessica kent,End of sentence jake,End of sentnece,Jim cant swim,True crime stories,True crime podcast,True crime,Lockdown 23 and 1,Aps,After prison show,Sssniper wolf,Natural hair,Curly hair,Viral,Viral videos 219,Woman after prison,Life after prison,Locked up,Prison food,what was it like,snapped,living with,

Post a Comment

0 Comments