Advertisement

What to Save Up For Patch 8.3 and What to Spend Now!

What to Save Up For Patch 8.3 and What to Spend Now! When WoW 8.3 goes live, you'll wish you had saved some of these. Going through the currencies you'll want to save up for Patch 8.3 as well as what you should sell before 8.3! This 8.3 prep guide goes through every currency that you might want to stock up on ahead of 8.3 and why- so you can decide for yourself whether or not you want to save your Service Medals, Seafarer's Dubloons, Polished Pet Charms, Prismatic Manapearls and more while you wait for 8.3. Patch 8.3 does not yet have a release date aside from 'early 2020', but my fingers are crossed for January! I'm trying to scrape together the 350 service medals for the 8.3 Sandy Nightsaber mount as well as Dubloons for those loot boxes.


My guide to the fastest service medal farming!



I also stream on Twitch! If streams are your speed, follow me over at



Hazel Merch!



I make videos full time thanks to the help of my Patreon supporters! Check it out here:



Join the Squirrel Squad Discord:



Browse my streaming and recording gear, gaming stuff, fave teas and more on my Amazon Recommendations page here:



Follow me on Twitter:



Instagram

Spend

Post a Comment

0 Comments