Advertisement

Wire and Twine - Written and performed by David Dunbar

Wire and Twine - Written and performed by David Dunbar This Aussie bush ballad is a tongue in cheek yarn about my dad, who like most farmers had to do the best with what every he had in the ute at the time,, especially when miles from the nearest town in country NSW.
All my family know many parts of this song to be true, and to this day I always have tie wire and bailing twine in my shed.
Goodonya dad!
I wrote this song 2/2/2009 and performed it at dads 80th birthday party in Glen Innes the following year.

Australian Country Music,Country Music,Australian Folk Music,Folk Music,Original Ukulele Song,Ukulele,Original Country Music,original music,David Dunbar,Wagga Wagga,Country Ballad,Australian Country Ballad,Australian Bush Song,Australian Bush Music,Australian Bush Ballad,Glen Innes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments