Advertisement

* Zero * * F.I.R * ... Not many people know what it is. In fact, most police do not know.

* Zero * * F.I.R * ... Not many people know what it is.  In fact, most police do not know. * Zero * * F.I.R * ... Not many people know what it is. In fact, most police do not know.

This is why I am now talking about the fact that Priyanka Reddy's parents go to the police, it is not ours to say that the Shamshabad range is not the Shamshabad Rule.

This is not the problem now ... it is a farce in every police station ... the police use the weapon that is not our range to escape responsibility. In fact, this is wrong.

If we go to any police station with a complaint they should make a complaint. We should ask them to do 'Zero * * F.I.R *, which is not our range. Then do * Zero * * _F.I.R * _.

So what is * Jiro * * F.I.R * ..
Whenever our complaint is lodged with a station, wherever we lodge a complaint, we have to register it as 'Zero * * F.I.R * and then find out the relevant station and transfer the' F.I.R * to the police ...

In other words, if you know the scope of the complaint, you should file a complaint at a different station and ask to do 'Zero * * F.I.R *.
This is the rule.

Don't let any police station say it's not our range.

  * Zero * * F.I.R * should actually be known to the police officers before the public, ... 🤝
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐🇮🇳

zero fir,FIR ZERO,ZERO FIRE MEANING,what is FIR,what is zero fir,what is the meaning of FIR,what is the meaning of ZERO FIR.,What is zero FIR in Hindi,zero FIR in Telugu,What is zero FIR,जीरो रिपोर्ट,zero fir kya hoti hai,0 fir kya hoti hai,0 report kya hoti hai,zero fir kya hoti hai hindi me,0 fir ke bare me jankari,zero fir kaise karati jati hai,zero fir kab karayi jati hai,o fir kab kare,जीरो एफआईआर,

Post a Comment

0 Comments