Advertisement

Jehovah's Witnesses and the rule of law

Jehovah's Witnesses and the rule of law Christianity can be summed up in 'love God and love your neighbor as yourself', right? Not for Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses it can't...

Support me at:
Email me at: contact@exjwanalyzer.com
Chat with me at:
My other channel, "Is That For Real?":

A special thank-you to my Activist-level Patreon supporters:

Andie Pole, Amanda Rivera, Debra Lackey-Hay, Melinda Clark, Sad But True, NoMoreSecrets

All statements in this video are simply my opinion as a former member of Jehovah's Witnesses, and should be viewed only as my opinion.

All footage images used in this video are used legally for criticism, commentary & education, and are protected by the Fair Use Law/Act: Section 107 of the USC:


#JWORG #JehovahsWitnessess #Watchtower #EXJW #Religion #Christianity #Bible

exjw,ex-jw,ex jw,ex jehovah's witness,ex jehovah witness,jehovah's witnesses,jehovah witness,cult,watchtower,jworg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments