Advertisement

2 VERY IMPORTANT questions (Please read disc, also that is important too)

2 VERY IMPORTANT questions (Please read disc, also that is important too) Hello people!!

Info about Tails!

Tails the Fox (Tailsikku za kitsune - たいlしっくーざーいつね) is a two - tailed fox that loves to invent and goes on many adventures with Sonic and his friends.

Channel description!!

Hello people of the world!!! 🌎 I have been posting everyday basically because I am trying to get as manh videos in as a i can before my service runs out!! I am also trying to do a Glmv (3 IN ONE PEOPLE!) Which, I won't be able to get in before my service runs out. But I am doing Older, Dna, and Angry Too all in one video. So it will take me a while plus 2 I might let Shadow host. Depending on what you guys say and what I say. Also I might do the "Breakup" or "Dead For A Week" prank video for Shadow. This is very important(the service part) so I might be away from Discord for a while. Sorry guys. 😅 I will see what I can do. I am also low on budget so I need to be careful. Anyways, See you guys later!!! 🤗😄

important

Post a Comment

0 Comments