Advertisement

An invaluable tip to help any relationship

An invaluable tip to help any relationship I saw a tweet this week by @ReezyResells that triggered some thoughts and then the making of this video! It reminded me of something I learned so long ago that can help any and every relationship. I hope you watch and take away a new perspective when it comes to fear and anger in relationship with ourselves and others. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!

Follow along as I share some of the joys and challenges of being the partner of a full-time YouTuber. I have a degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and desire for others to grow in deeper and more positive relationships with one another.

Also, I have launched a Facebook Group - YouTwo - for partners of YouTubers (whether they do YouTube full-time, part-time or as a hobby). If you are a partner, would love for you to join the group and exchange value as we journey through this crazy and awesome YouTube world together!

Facebook Group - YouTwo:
Follow me on Instagram:
Find me on Twitter:
Cody Wanner (aka: my husband):

relationship,tips,relationship tips,marriage,family,interactions,youtuber spouse,youtube partner,how to communicate,feelings,anger,fear,entrepreneur,spouse,partner,cody wanner,cody wanner wife,amber wanner,entrepreneur spouse,how to manage emotions,emotions,invaluable tip,relationship help,couple,interactions with others,YouTwo,Youtube family,Youtuber life,Youtuber fears,

Post a Comment

0 Comments