Advertisement

Bling Christmas Living Room Tour How to decorate a Small Apartment holiday home tour Decorating idea

Bling Christmas Living Room Tour How to decorate a Small Apartment holiday home tour Decorating idea My Christmas living room tour is here! Better late and fabulous than never! Watch my small apartment tour video white christmas with bling christmas decorations. See my Christmas 2019 luxury ornaments where I learned how to decorate a christmas tree using them. The flocked garland on the mantel was a challenge for me but I think my champagne gold and white Christmas decorations really are one of a kind. Plus a few of my own personal christmas diy ornaments and christmas decorating ideas that are sure to be a trend, like wrapping a Christmas tree using fabric, watch my video click here

#ChristmasTour2019 #ChristmasDecoratingIdeas #LuxuryChristmasDecorations



FTC STATEMENT ▹ The products in this video were NOT sponsored, they were all purchased by me.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. At no cost to you, by clicking my links to Amazon Products or other brands listed below a commission is earned.


SHOP MY STYLE ▹

1.My 8 Foot Flocked Christmas Tree


2.Garland on Fireplace Mantel


SHOP MY HOME DECOR ▹
1. My Fireplace


2.Curtains


3.Mantel


4.Fireplace surround legs


5.Decorative Accents Added to the user the Top Mantel



_

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA ▹







_

VISIT MY BLOG ▹




_

SEND MAIL ▹

ALMOND SUMMERS
9190 Olympic Blvd Suite 101
Beverly Hills, CA 90212


_

FILMING ▹

☆ EDITING SOFTWARE
- Final Cut ProX

☆ CAMERAS
- Canon EOS M6
- Canon 80D
- Canon G7X

_

FTC STATEMENT ▹ The products in this video were NOT sponsored, they were all purchased by me.

I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Living room tour,Christmas Living room Tour,White Christmas decor,Home tour christmas 2019,Christmas ornaments,ornaments diy,christmas 2019,bling christmas decorations,bling christmas ornaments,luxury christmas decor,luxury christmas tree,Christmas tour,how to decorate a christmas tree,Christmas decorating ideas,christmas decor 2019,christmas home tour,luxury holiday home,diy,mantel decorating ideas,decorating tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments