Advertisement

Daydreaming - Ethan Carelock

Daydreaming - Ethan Carelock V- I wish I never said goodbye
To you
Looking back I lost myself
I never thought it through
But if I had that chance again I would take it
Why did let you fly away?
Was I out of time?
Contemplating my past
Has never made it fine

C‐ Daydream away the pain
And maybe that would make it
Though my sleep wont stop the tears
Maybe I could fake it

V- The years get faster as they go
It's hard to stop and think
I reassure myself with lies
And write them down in ink
I strip myself of all the guilt that maybe I could change it
I dont see you much anymore
I hope you're having fun
Growing up we grow apart
Memories go one by one

C- Daydream away the pain
And we could disarrange it
I forgot your voice over time
I wish I could delay it

Ending Chorus-
Daydream away the pain
Only you could break it

Carelock

Post a Comment

0 Comments