Advertisement

I TRIED WISH HOME DECOR | I BOUGHT THE CHEAPEST ITEMS!

I TRIED WISH HOME DECOR | I BOUGHT THE CHEAPEST ITEMS! Welcome you are on my vlog channel not my main beauty channel which is Laura88Lee.



SHOP LauraLeeLosAngeles here:

* use code: LLLA200 for 20% off!



SOCIAL MEDIA:

INSTAGRAM: Larlarlee

SNAPCHAT: Laura88lee

FACEBOOK: Laura Lee

TWITTER: LAURA88LEE
TIKTOK: Laura88lee





WISH PRODUCTS:
Mini ceramic pots:
Funnel tool:

Magnetic cord holders:
wooden shelves:
Vent trap cleaner:
Veggie slicer
Cup rack:





D I S C O U N T - C O D E S

___



POSTMATES use code: LAURALEE for $100 off delivery!





IMPRESSIONS VANITY:

use code LAURALEE10 for $$ off!!



Morphe Brushes: code: LAURALEE for 10% off in store and online







Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURALEE

for 15% off!



Ofra Cosmetics use code LAURALEE for 20% off!!





Artis Couture code: LAURALEE for 10% off!

laura lee,laura lee vlogs,wish haul,wish,wish app haul,trying holiday decor from wish.com,home decor,wish app,wish.com,trying wish holiday decor,decorating with wish.com products,wish app home decor,home decor haul,wish holiday products,wish clothing haul,testing items from wish,cheap,holiday decorations from wish,decor,wish.com haul,room decor,affordable home decor,wish decor,laura lee home,laura lee makeup,laura lee husband,

Post a Comment

0 Comments