Advertisement

Jay and The Cooks - SIXTY TWO AND A HALF

Jay and The Cooks - SIXTY TWO AND A HALF SIXTY TWO AND A HALF
(Jay Ryan)



« One day somebody asked me how old I was, I said “62 and a half”, naturally, no joking around; when I was a boy when somebody asked me the same thing I would say “I’m 7 and a half!”. I guess I’d like to be younger now, not older! Please note ladies and gentlemen that this is my first guitar solo ever…and 62 & a half is way behind me now…please don’t compare me to anyone…thanks…I do thank, though, Antone’s Blues club in Austin, Texas. Most of the music in my head comes from that dark and wonderful place circa 1975.»


JAY AND THE COOKS
Jay Ryan - Lead vocals, guitars
Stéphane Missri - Guitars, Banjo, Lap Steel Guitar, Background Vocals
Paul Susen - Fiddle, Acoustic Mandolin, Electric Mandolin
Marten Ingle - Bass, Double Bass, Background Vocals
Jean-Serge Karsky - Drums, Percussion, Washboard, Spoons

Video Design by Thibault Joyeux
Produced by Paul Bessone for Juste Une Trace
Published by Éditions Amoc
Recorded and mixed by Arnaud Bascuñana | Studio 180
Mastered by Maor Appelbaum | Maor Appelbaum Mastering
Artwork cover by by Edith Gaudy
Photographs by Edith Gaudy and Bernard Rousseau
Video and background images by Irène Bessone
Live video by Lucile Mikaelian | Le Triton








© 2019 Juste Une Trace – AMOC

Blues,Juste Une Trace,Jay and The Cooks,Mississippi,Rock,Country Music,Stop Motion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments