Advertisement

LESSON: Ornamental Design (Part 1): The Rule of Spiral

LESSON: Ornamental Design (Part 1): The Rule of Spiral Hello everyone,


Thank you so much for supporting my channel, this video is the first video of my new online lesson: Ornamental Design. Part 1 starts with the first basic rule of drawing ornaments: The Rule of Spiral, then we can work on some sprouts and the top of the branch, and I will show you how to do it clearly.


Support my channel by sharing this video for more tutorial videos and online lessons. You can also download my ebooks/manuals for Calligraphy, Lettering and Ornamental Design on: trishiba.com

Follow Social channels:
Facebook:
Instagram: @tri.shiba

Support channels:
Paypal: trile.shiba@gmail.com

Contact for collaborating and commission works: trile.shiba@gmail.com

Have a great day and happy new year!

ornament,decoration,drawing,tutorial,art tutorial,drawing tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments