Advertisement

THE WORST BRAWLERS & HOW TO MAKE THEM BETTER! WORST BRAWLER RANKINGS!

THE WORST BRAWLERS & HOW TO MAKE THEM BETTER! WORST BRAWLER RANKINGS! Brawl Stars Ranking The Worst Brawlers with BenTimm1!
For More Brawl Stars, Subscribe! -
#BrawlStars

Previous Brawl Stars Video - THE MOST OVERRATED BRAWLERS IN BRAWL STARS! -

Today we rank the WORST Brawlers in my opinion and what buffs could make them better in the Meta! New Brawler Max makes the list, but who else?!

►Use my creator code BT1 in the shop! -

►Follow me on Twitch! -

►Join my discord server to chat with me! -

►Check out the One Plus Phones here (Best Gaming Phones) -
-Follow One Plus on Twitter -

►Become a Channel Member Today! -

►Follow me on Twitter! -

►Follow me on Instagram -

Music:

All Music Is Monstercat! Check them out!
Label Channel:

brawl stars,brawl stars ios,brawl stars android,brawl stars global,bentim,bentimm1,brawl stars worst brawlers,brawlers brawl stars,worst,worst brawlers brawl stars,mortis brawl stars,frank brawl stars,bull brawl stars,max brawl stars,brawler ranking,ranking brawl stars,brawl stars bull,bull,mortis,max,frank,dynamike,dynamike brawl stars,code bt1,bt1,tier list,brawler tier list,

Post a Comment

0 Comments