Advertisement

Unique Consoles Tier List | Star Trek Online

Unique Consoles Tier List | Star Trek Online Hello everyone! In preparation for the revamped Borg TFO's -- as well as for my theoretical builds videos -- here is a video explaining the unique consoles tier list that I created (for my sanity as well as for those of you all interested in checking it out). The details of the 301** consoles on the list itself are found on my GoogleDrive link that can be found on my Facebook page.

**EDIT: 291 originally in the video. Consoles I forgot about in the video (but are on the GoogleDoc list now):
Approaching Agony
Boronite Laced Weaponry
Computer Assisted Flight Algorithms
Deconstructive Resonance Emitter
Delphic Tear Generator
Defensive Drone Guardians
Hull Image Refractors
Plasma Storm Module
Priors World Elite Defense Satellite
Swarmer Matrix

My email: counteryologaming@gmail.com

For those of you that don't wish to watch the entire video:
2:50 Tier List overview
6:15 GoogleDrive Instructions
9:07 Random Thoughts

Web Links:
STO Builds console pointers:
Borg Revamp news:

Hashtags:
#TenYearsofSTO #startrekonline #counteryolo

STO,Star Trek Online,Survivability,Age of Discovery,tanking,consoles,tier list,

Post a Comment

0 Comments