Advertisement

5 Dating Mistakes Blocking Your Blessings!

5 Dating Mistakes Blocking Your Blessings! This is DIFFERENT from what we're used to but this is the type of advice I give my best friends, follow myself, and have had to learn after doing the wrong things for YEARS. I hope you enjoy it!!

Please thumbs up if you did like it and I'd appreciate your subscription :)

Timestamp Menu:
[1:47] Reasons Dating Isn’t Working for Your
[3:23] See the Teacher in Everyone You Date
[4:42] 1. Projection
[6:48] 2. Authenticity
[8:30] 3. Listening
[10:10] 4. Sexual Energy
[13:01] 5. Consuming Alcohol
[14:45] What to Do Instead

Get my signature Love Mastery Program Heart Chakra Opening meditation for FREE here:

& you’ll get signed up for my newsletter to receive DAILY emails from me for 30 days with personal stories, Law of Attraction tips & advice, success stories, helpful resources and more.

More videos:
How I Broke The Cheater Cycle - Finding Myself Through Spirituality


What REAL Self-Love Is & Avoiding the Common Misconceptions


The MOST EFFECTIVE Method to Manifest LOVE and BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIPS


How to FINALLY Manifest High-Vibe Friendships


Put the Energy Back on YOURSELF


Make YOURSELF More Important & Take Others Off the Pedestal


Self-Esteem & Worthiness Affirmations - Remember Your Worth and Value


Stop Comparing Yourself to Others & Do THIS Instead



Get more coaching from me here:

→ Instagram/Twitter @leeoralexandra
→ Baby Elephant Facebook group (our community):

→ Alchemy by Leeor Alexandra (my high-vibrational jewelry line):

→ Blog:
contact@leeoralexandra.com


This video and all videos on this channel are a means of social support. I have no professional training in life coaching. I simply talk about the things I’ve learned that have personally made my life better.

Healing by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source: 
Artist: 

leeor alexandra,law of attraction,spirituality,spiritual awakening,ascension,manifesting,how to manifest,how to attract,love law of attraction,the secret love,the secret book,the truth about the secret,manifesting law of attraction,motivation,inspiration,personal development,self development,dating advice,spiritual dating,get a boyfriend,get a girlfriend,how to date,dating tips,why dates aren't going well,

Post a Comment

0 Comments