Advertisement

[ACVD] [JP] Help friends, I need to be micromanaged or I'll throw the game!

[ACVD] [JP] Help friends, I need to be micromanaged or I'll throw the game! "Bad Laserslut! Kill me instead!"

Help friends! I'm being attacked by a strange HRJ... or friended by tower people... and getting distracted by everything.

What a marvelous HRJ that was. I generally tend to overreact like this to things that get in my face when I can't keep my FCS on them.

Also I derp directly into the line of fire too much. At least when I accidentally shoot teammates it is funny.

I also appear to have a pathological desire to throw the game... and that can't be cured easily.

Mecha,robot,third person,gundam,last raven,silent line,project phantasma,master of arena,another age,nexus,formula front,for answer,VD,ACV,Verdict Day,xbox 360,mech,armored core,AC,ps3,ps2,ps1,emulator,pcsx2,playstation 2,from software,sash,commentating,let's play,gameplay,walkthrough,game,gaming,youtubegaming,japanese server,JP,multiplayer,commentary,live commentary,ACVD,Armored Core Verdict Day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments