Advertisement

An Instance of the Magician - Prologue

An Instance of the Magician - Prologue Friday the 14th of February 2020 - EDIT - CC (closed captions/ subtitles) added from my original text so you can read along - i know my accent and pronunciation can be ... interesting to wrangle

⌒*:・゚✧ ✿ Credits ✿ ✧・゚*:⌒

Light bulbs animated background :

golden bokeh animated background :

screenshots made with : The Sims4 (and custom content) ask me about

specific items if you are curious (I'll do a lookbook on my Tumblr eventually)

⌒*:・゚✧ ✿ Songs Used✿ ✧・゚*:⌒
♫ Intro song ♫
Through and Through Amulets

♫ The Darkness is a mix of ♫
In The Void Amulets
Nocturnally Amulets

♫ The Faon's Theme ♫
Crystalline Amulets

♫ Final piano tune : Bethoven - Moonlight Sonata ♫ (
Bonus goofing around : me singing an improvisation

⌒*:・゚✧ ✿ Message from the Author / Creator / Me ✿ ✧・゚*:⌒
This is a complicated love story mixed with murder mystery because i can't be shite bothered with "Vanilla" fuckery ^-^

Forward Warning : NOT for a young audience, potentially, most likely, NOT Family Friendly - potential links to adult sites maybe in the future - because some scenes will require them (in sorts or me just feeling to - euhm - enjoy the Magician here present)

I DO endorse the Dark Mansion Tarot (not sponsored though) but it's friggin' amazing gorgeous deck

There is HIGH probability of me RE-Editing and Re-Uploading this (for the Audio part mainly) because 1) I really want to release this on Feb 14 2020 and 2) I know my intonation and fluctuation are weird at some points - but it's my first video, it IS supposed to be shitty and all that

I do NOT have a specific release schedule. The Story is written half way through, some scenes are shot, but not narrated.

There is no online published version of this story; it's my story and i have the right and sole ownership and authority in how or where I share it

euhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I think that'll be it ...

⌒*:・゚✧ ✿ Last, but not Least ✿ ✧・゚*:⌒
Dedicated to my original Magician : the one and only Phoenician Sailor - a True Magician here on Youtube.

An instance of the magician,story telling,story time,golden lights,original story,creative writing,murder mystery,romance,fiction,emilia tokes,amulets,youtube library music,through and through,in the void,nocturnally,crystalline,tarot,dark mansion tarot deck,the magician,the fool,the queen of swords,knight of cups,the hermit,the emperor,the lovers,the two of cups,new romance,new hope,new beginning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments